Slightly corny but sure why the heck not. I got a key with Happiness written on it. Despite me being in key club, I have another reason for choosing Happiness. I mean, there's a saying that points out that your happiness is in your hands. You are in charge of your happiness. So the key of my happiness is me of course. It made a lot more sense and seemed a lot less lame in my head.
Moving on.
Next to those keys were little silver tokens saying stuff like "Massage Token" On the back it says Good for one massage. It's kind of cute. I got that one for my mother LOL. I also got a Hug token for a friend and myself; as well as a Wish Token. Not sure what I'm going to do with it though. I guess I can load them into a necklace. Hm.
No comments:
Post a Comment